[hobbit] Config Report

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Tue Aug 2 16:34:10 CEST 2005

I haven't looked at this one yet (I'm in the process of swapping out the
bulk of our AIX boxen, due to end of lease) -- but if you want *real*
overkill on system configs, look at cfg2html. I run this once a week, on
Sundays, and stuff the resulting html on my hobbit server in www/notes
so I can access it by clicking the system name link.

Available for HP-UX, AIX, and Solaris (and maybe others -- I just do
AIX) at //http:groups.yahoo.com/group/cfg2html.

Tom