[hobbit] Config Report

Taylor, Robert Robert.Taylor at HendrickAuto.com
Tue Aug 2 04:24:50 CEST 2005

Allan,

I have a pretty simple script that should be capable of doing what you
are looking for.  Basically it just reads in a file and prints the
output to the screen.  I'll send it along to you if you would like.

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Allan [mailto:allan at zandahar.net]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 8:49 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] Config Report

Hai All,

Just been looking on Henriks' demo site and noticed the config report
bit under one of the menus so I went looking to try and do the same.
About the only thing I can find is the header and footer files in the
web directory but I cant see anything else about how to get this (but I
may be blind)

Can someone tell me if this is possible or is this something cool Henrik

has done :)

Cheers folks

Allan

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk