[hobbit] Trends

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sat Apr 30 07:59:28 CEST 2005

On Sat, Apr 30, 2005 at 07:31:53AM +0200, lars ebeling wrote:

> When looking at trends I only get graphs for the root-filesystem.

what does the status message from your "disk" status look like ?
Please run
   ~hobbit/server/bin/bb 127.0.0.1 "status HOSTNAME.disk" >disk.txt
(note: you must use commas instead of dots in HOSTNAME) and send me
the disk.txt file - line-breaks and such are important, so
cut-and-paste into an e-mail is likely to make it unusable.

This has been a common problem on some Linux systems, that broke
the "df" output on two lines per filesystem, like

    /dev/vg00/lv_home
                    23479283 2347701 10%   /home

The solution there was to change the "df" command on the client to use
the Posix-style output format, which dictates to put everything on one
line.

--
Henrik Storner