Disk / CPU / memory monitoring

Allan.Marillier at dana.com Allan.Marillier at dana.com
Fri Apr 29 15:47:39 CEST 2005

This may be a stupid oversight, but I am confused. I installed
hobbit-4.0.2-1 yesterday on a server that was previously running BB. I
took down the BB processes, completed the install and brought across my
bb-hosts file. For now, I didn't bring across any of the history.
Everything runs fine (better actually!), except that I don't get any
updates for CPU, disk. memory, messages and processes. The clients are
running just as they were before. When I look at the other server which is
still running BB, I see the updates coming across the way they should.

The hobbit server was previously configured as a failover BB server, which
I never managed to get truly failing over and assuming the BBPAGER role
anyway. In my bb-hosts I have both servers defined as BBNET and BBDISPLAY,
but only one defined as BBPAGER.

I'd appreciate any pointers on what I'm overlooking.
Thanks.