[hobbit] Two minor items on hobbit (very minor)

Martin Parrott parrottm at charter.net
Thu Apr 28 19:02:07 CEST 2005

Tom/Henrik,

I am not sure what type of logo you both are referring to, but I have
two versions I am using internally.

Both are animated gif files. One is quite small and is suitable for
pages that are accessed via modem. The other is larger and has a
transition effect which is suited to broadband access.

The files are too big to send to the list, so I will email them to
Henrik and he can decide if they should be made available.

Martin