[hobbit] 4.0.3rc1 available

Stuffle, David dstuffle at deltafaucet.com
Tue Apr 26 14:59:49 CEST 2005

Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> I've put together a 4.0.3rc1 package - it's available at
> http://www.hswn.dk/beta/hobbit-4.0.3rc1.tar.gz
>
> This obviously has all the fixes that have been patched
> since the 4.0.2 release.
>
> It also includes the new enable/disable tool - there's no
> man-page for it yet, but I'll write one before the
> release. I have improved on this compared to the
> "maintenance-feature-v2" patch, by adding a simple way of
> enabling all tests for a host, or even multiple tests for
> all hosts. In other words, I think this one should satisfy
> everyone here. And hopefully it will also work on HP-UX; I
> think I understand the CGI "POST" specs now.

I spoke too soon.  I have several views set up.  If the last page I looked
at was one of my views, then I go to the enable/disable page, all the hosts
and tests are blank on the enable/disable page.  I have to go back and click
on the main page and then go back to the enable/disable page to see the
hosts.

David Stuffle
Delta Faucet Company

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.