[hobbit] hobbit log dir

Jon Bjorn Njalsson jonbjorn at hi.is
Thu Apr 21 16:53:19 CEST 2005

Is there no directory where bbclient information is gaterd. In bigbrother I hade exhangeservers sending in information about
private and public database sizes, the log file would contain f ex

green 20.4.2005 16:29:02

Exchange Database size check (GB):
&green PrivateDatabase: 12.99
&green PublicDatabase : 3.22

and I was able to graph that with larrd. I am able to let hobbit display this graph but hobbit isn´t getting the feed from the client.