[hobbit] Comments wanted - OK to drop BB support in Hobbit ?

Thomas Ruecker truecker at technologie-management.net
Thu Apr 21 15:20:43 CEST 2005

Henrik Stoerner schrieb:
> Since Hobbit grew out of the Big Brother environment, it is still
> possible to configure Hobbit for use with BB - it is in essence a
> "bbgen 4.0".
Drop it, as long as the bbclient still works. For all deadcat-scripts,
you can use the bbclient on the same host as hobbit, but the messages
must be recordnize by hobbit, because without that, hobbit is only a
network-tool, not a real system-monitoring tool.
I think, you habe the idea about config and status in mysql etc. That
would be great.

Thomas