[hobbit] New enable/disable tool ready for testing

Michael Dunne dunne at accuweather.com
Sat Apr 16 22:40:55 CEST 2005

Greetings,

When I attempt to apply the patch I receive the following error:

gcc -g -O -D_REENTRANT -DBIND_8_COMPAT=1 -DDarwin -DMAXMSG=32768
-DBBDPORTNUMBER=1984 -I. -I/Users/hobbit/Desktop/hobbit-4.0.2/include
-DHOBBITD=1 -I. -I../include    -c -o headfoot.o headfoot.c
headfoot.c:25:18: pcre.h: No such file or directory
headfoot.c:53: error: parse error before '*' token
headfoot.c:53: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
headfoot.c:54: error: parse error before '*' token
headfoot.c:54: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
headfoot.c:55: error: parse error before '*' token
headfoot.c:55: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
headfoot.c: In function `sethostenv_filter':
headfoot.c:118: error: `PCRE_CASELESS' undeclared (first use in this
function)
headfoot.c:118: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
headfoot.c:118: error: for each function it appears in.)
headfoot.c:118: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
headfoot.c:119: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
headfoot.c:120: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
make[1]: *** [headfoot.o] Error 1
make: *** [lib-build] Error 2

I did a "make clean" before building. This is on an OS X system running
10.3.8 server.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Mike