[hobbit] New enable/disable tool ready for testing

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sat Apr 16 22:34:24 CEST 2005

On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 04:12:33PM -0400, kevin hanrahan wrote:
> OK, I installed the new patch without any problems but I get odd results
> when trying to use it. Using it from the Info page:
> 	Microsoft IE - "A runtime error has occurred. Line 267 - Object
> expected
> 		selecting a different server produces a different line
> number but the same error

Could you try doing a "View source" and let me know what's on that
line and the surrounding 3-5 lines ?

I've tried it with IE before releasing and it worked for me,
obviously. I've validated the HTML, but this is probably something
with the Javascript code.

> 	Firefox Mozilla - clicking on the disable button does absolutely
> nothing

Probably the same issue. I saw something similar during testing.

Just to rule out any ghosts - did you do a "make clean" before
building Hobbit after the patch was applied ?