Blue status

kevin hanrahan kevin at ewormhole.com
Sun Apr 10 17:35:02 CEST 2005

Henrik,
 when I ran maint.pl on my old BB system I used to be able to go into
"History", go back to the time when a system or test was put into maint
mode, click on that event, and see who did it by reading their "Reason".
Now when I do that, or a snapshot report to try to go back, and drill
all the way down and click on the blue icon for that test, it shows as
green and of course, no "reason". Is this by design and could it be made
to show the actual status and reason for that time?

Thanks

KEvin