[hobbit] "Demo site", Tests doesn't change from blue to yellow

lars ebeling dhd733 at yahoo.se
Sun Apr 10 17:23:43 CEST 2005

--- Henrik Stoerner <henrik at hswn.dk> wrote:

> I've tried, but I cannot recreate this. Could you
> post the stop/start
> commands you use in your scripts ? I've tried it
> with this
>
> $ /usr/lib/hobbit/server/bin/bb 127.0.0.1 "disable
> osiris,hswn,dk.* 1h Shutting down"
> $ sudo /etc/init.d/hobbit stop
> Stopping hobbit: Hobbit stopped
> hobbit.

It's on a client, so hobbit is never shutdown. Disable
and enable works fine the tests goes all blue. And the
green test go green. But for cpu it says that machine
recently rebooted, and for ntp it says that ntp is
running but not synchronized, so color should go
yellow. But color doesn't change until "the recently
rebooted" times out or ntp synchronized. I have now
applied all patches and am currently rebooting the
client.

I'm running the bb19e client.

Regards
Lars

PS
If you like to telnet and have a look I will open for you.

Hobbithobbyist

"If you run UNIX and you don't have a UPS, you should see a psychiatrist...."
--Byte Magazine (years ago)