[hobbit] A few hobbit problems

Schwimmer, Eric E *HS EES2Y at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Mon Apr 4 00:32:22 CEST 2005

I might have found another, unrelated, problem:

When I include any one of the following three lines in my bb-hosts file:
137.54.102.2   healthsystem.virginia.edu # http://healthsystem.virginia.edu/
137.54.102.2   healthsystem.virginia.edu # http://healthsystem.virginia.edu=137.54.102.2/
137.54.102.2   healthsystem.virginia.edu # http://137.54.102.2/

The bbgen process seems to hang.  The 'healthsystem.virginia.edu' page fails to appear in the appropriate menu.  None of the menu pages update, although individual test pages (such as a conn test for a switch) update appropriately.

Furthermore, the bbgen test for my hobbit server sends this message:
- Program crashed
Fatal signal caught!

(though you can only see it by viewing the bbgen test;  the parent page doesnt update).

-Eric