Fwd: [hobbit] DOWNTIME feature request

lars ebeling dhd733 at yahoo.se
Fri Apr 1 16:25:43 CEST 2005

"Stuffle, David" <dstuffle at deltafaucet.com> wrote:
Something I think would be nice is to able to specify the DOWNTIME for
individual tests. I have a several hosts where I am not able to use the
DOWNTIME feature because it would prevent alerts from going out on all tests
when I am only wanting to disable "procs".

I have 4.0.1 running and it looks great! Thanks Henrik.

Isn't this what you should use Enable/Disable to (maint.pl). I have a server that I shut down regularly leopg7. With maint.pl and at I created a script which after some viing was placed in the int.d directory of leopg7. So now when I shutdown the server also all tests are disabled. I also created another script where I changed all disable to enable.

Regards

Lars

Hobbithobbyist

"If you run UNIX and you don't have a UPS, you should see a psychiatrist...."
--Byte Magazine (years ago)