Zoom Graphs not working in Firefox 3.5+

I have searched the mail archives for this issue and I can't seem to find
it. Here's my issue I have Xymon 4.2.2 running on a Linux server and when I
attempt to zoom in on a graph from a machine running Firefox 3.5+ on either
a Windows OS or Linux. I get a Blue Box that consumes the entire graph and I
can not zoom in any further. This box only appears when I zoom in and not
when its a static image on any of my other pages.

The version rrdtool is 1.2.27 that is installed on my server.

If I use Internet Explorer on a Windows PC the zoom feature works fine as
well as Epiphany Web Browser in Linux. I have attached a screen shot to
illustrate my problem.

Thank you in advance,

Clarence