Re: [hobbit] Load threasholds when bbwin in 'central' mode

Whilding, Craig wrote:
 <snip>

Is there a way to change the windows 'load' to be 'load percentage' or
something so each type of box is using a different monitoring type? I
know there were discussions about having UNIX boxes sending in a load
percentage but that this was a difficult thing to achieve correctly.

Our hostnames are normally dictated by service rather than platform
unfortunately so I can't always just put so8/w2k etc pcre expressions in
the thresholds to differentiate OS type.

Do you have the windows servers on a different page to the UNIX / linux ones? You can use the PAGE statement for that.

You may also be able to use it based on client but personally i have not used it

Cheers

Iain

Regards,

Craig Whilding