Re: [hobbit] tests: files,ports,procs

Hi !

You can use the default-option

in bb-hosts for a hole page ..

e.g.

page server Server
0.0.0.0 .default. # NOCOLUMNS:files,ports,procs

or you configure it in hobbitserver.cfg for bbgen

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/help/manpages/man1/bbgen.1.html

COLUMN SELECTION OPTIONS
These options affect which columns (tests) are included in the webpages generated by bbgen.

--ignorecolumns=test[,test]
The given columns will be completely ignored by bbgen when generating webpages. Can be used to generate reports where you eliminate some of the more noisy tests, like "msgs".

cheers,
	martin