Re: [hobbit] Funky TOP output

What is "wrong" ?
Please show us the client data for "[top]" extracted from ~tmp/msg.<client-name>.txt and top output from the command line.

Dominique

Jacobs, Eric wrote:
Xymon 4.2.3 client running on RHE4 (update 3).

When I click on CPU I get the output of top, but it is wrong (Load
average may be correct, but list of processes running is not). I checked
the data being built in tmp directory on client, and it is wrong there
also, so I am sure it has something to do with client.

Eric Jacobs
Infrastructure and Operations
Information Technology Group
Phone:215-682-5354