Intelligent alerting across multiple servers?

Hello everyone,

We have 3 Xymon servers communicating together and I have noticed they are clever enough to communicate enable/disables across the board. For example if I was to disable a check on the gui from one xymon server it will communicate this with the other 2 and blue them out automatically.

I was wondering if there is something similar for the alerts? We have 3 xymons for redundancy however as far as I can tell if I set up the alerts config on all 3 then we are going to get 3x identical alerts. Is there any way they can talk to each other and only send out one?

Many thanks
James