Re: [hobbit] Providing a description of listed systems?

J. Bobby Lopez wrote:
I noticed that when I mouse over the names of the systems listed in Xymon, a nice little pop-up shows the IP address of the system.

This info is great and saves me a lot of time. However, I would like to somehow add a more detailed description of the system, and have it appear in Xymon, either by mouse-over like with the IP address, or by clicking on the name of the system (a link).

Is there any way to do this, or is there any other mechanism for providing a more detailed description of any given system within the monitored list?

Thanks,
Bobby

--
J. Bobby Lopez