From: "T.J. Yang" <tj_yang (at) hotmail.com> To: hobbit system monitoring <hobbit (at) hswn.dk> Date: 07/06/2009 08:01 AM Subject: RE: [hobbit] Availability report issue

To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
From: DKDeckert (at) Hormel.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 07:48:32 -0500
Subject: [hobbit] Availability report issue

Hey everyone Happy be-lated 4th of july,

I am trying to get the availability reports to work and i am coming up
with
the following error.

Generating report for the period: Jul 02 2009 - Jul 05 2009 (all)

--bbrep-22987-12468835 Content-type: text/html Could not generate report.
Check that the /home/xymon/server/www/rep/ directory has permissions
'-rwxrwxr-x' (775)
and that is is set to group 48

I checked the rep directory and i have this

drwxrwxr-x 2 xymon xymon 1024 Feb 9 14:22 rep

your web server(apache) process need to run as xymon:xymon.

tj

it says that it needs to be group 48.....Is that literally said that it
needs to be group 48???

Has anyone had this problem?

Thanks again everyone....you have all been very helpful