Re: [hobbit] "procs" checks are not working

Cayo de Moraes wrote:
Well, after reading the Man Pages of the "hobbit-clients.cfg" I tried to monitor some process in a Linux-Client.

I defined it in the hobbitclients.cfg some processes to check but i always get a clear status wich the following message:

      "Processes NOT ok"

I've been searching in the mailing list for a while, but i couldnt find a solid solution to this problem. I saw something about the msg file in the /hobbit/client/tmp/ path, but i couldnt follow that...

 Thu Jun 18 09:28:26 CEST 2009 - Processes OK

green apache2 (found 3, req. 1 or more)
green bitlbee (found 2, req. 1 or more)
green clamd (found 1, req. 1 or more)
green cron (found 1, req. 1 or more)
green dovecot (found 2, req. 1 or more)
green exim4 (found 2, req. 1 or more)
green maradns (found 6, req. 1 or more)
green mysqld (found 3, req. 1 or more)
green ngircd (found 1, req. 1 or more)
green ntpd (found 1, req. 1 or more)
green sshd (found 3, req. 1 or more)
green zoneserver (found 4, req. 1 or more)

Using this in hobbit-clients.cfg:
HOST=tosca.sevenrooms.net
        PROC apache2
        PROC bitlbee