Re: [hobbit] LaunchDaemons mac.. again...

On 2009-Jun-12, at 2:45 PM, Willam Ottley wrote:

Tried with advice recently from here, and other places to do a proper plist file
But for some reason it doesn't work properly.

See if this one works.

It loads OK and I can see traffic going to the Xymon server, but my system doesn't show up under ghost clients. You may need to hard-code the values for the MACHINEDOTS and MACHINE environment variables in the plist as well.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>