Re: [hobbit] Mac osx startup script?

On 2009-May-19, at 4:04 PM, William Ottley wrote:

I have the xymon client running on a mac osx, and I'm now looking to find a
way for the client to run at startup.

You'll probably want to use launchd to run it. See the man pages for `launchd` and `launchd.plist`. There's a nice tool called [Lingon][1] that will help you create the property list.

[1]: http://tuppis.com/lingon/

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Don't try to tell me a thing is important to you if the whole of your "support" entails forcing other to spend time and money on it.