Re: [hobbit] bb2html incomplete

Hi Henrik,

thank you very much, that helped!
Maybe this could be added to "man trimhistory"?

Thanks a lot for your help and xymon!
Rolf
my bb2.html-page went incomplete. The history list is missing. The error
occured after using trimhistory (which was working fine) but perhaps
reasons are different. I can't find anything wrong in the serverlogs.
History files are there (bb-hist.sh is working)
Any ideas how to debug that?

Make sure you restart the hobbitd_history process after running
'trimhistory'. A "killall hobbitd_history" will do that (hobbitlaunch will restart that task),

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Rolf Schrittenlocher

Bitte beachten Sie die neue Emailadresse!

HeBIS-IT, Senckenberganlage 31, 60054 Frankfurt
Tel: (49) 69 - 798 28908   Fax: (49) 69 798 28817
LBS: lbs-f (at) mlist.uni-frankfurt.de
Persoenlich: schritte (at) hebis.uni-frankfurt.de