Re: [hobbit] Is there any equivalent to BB's notifications exclusions?

In <1232560301 (at) mknews.sslug.dk> "SebA" <spa (at) syntec.co.uk> writes:

>I would like to migrate my notifications rules from BB Server to
>Hobbit / Xymon Server.  I use the following BB syntax extensively:

># You can also write rules to exclude recipients based on the
>#	previous syntax. Just prefix with ! and any recipient
>#	specified in the rule line will be removed from the
>#	list of recipients that matches the regular rules
>#
>#	for all hosts don't send any notifications from=20
>#	12AM to 6AM and 8PM to 12AM
>#
># !*;;*;;*;0000-0600 2000-2359;*

If you only want to send alerts between 6AM and 8PM, then
  TIME=*:0600:2000
will do that. Alternatively, an "EXTIME=*:2000:0600" has the
same effect (a more direct conversion of this rule).

># !host*;;*;;0 6;*;robert (at) localhost

HOST=* EXHOST=%^host
   MAIL robert (at) localhost

HOST=* EXHOST=host1

The latter two don't really need the "HOST=*" since that is the
default. But some (myself included) find it easier to read when
you explicitly write "ALL hosts, EXCEPT ..."