RE: [hobbit] Two DNS lookups for a server but one fails

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 16:16:02 +0900, "Everett, Vernon"
<Vernon.Everett (at) woodside.com.au> wrote:
> It fixed both problems.
> It worked with the bbtest-net as it was.
> --no-ares is a standard option.

The use of --no-ares does not change the errors "Timeout (channel
destroyed)" when using original bbtest-net binary.
When using the corrected one, seems to work. I'll wait to see if the
network tests still alive and keep you informed.