Re: [hobbit] Hobbit 4.2.0 install on HPUX11.31

Arrgh,

.. it was AIX .... sorry ..

cheers,
	martin

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009, Stef Coene wrote:

On Friday 09 January 2009, Martin Flemming wrote:
Hi !

i've got no experience with HPUX and would advice you  to Stef Coene
Webside, where you can get hpux-client's ( i think so) ...

http://www.docum.org/twiki/bin/view/Hobbit/

.. but this side isn't available anymore since a few days ..
It's renamed to Xymon
http://www.docum.org/twiki/bin/view/Xymon/

.. maybe Stef can say something to it ..
And no, I don't have HP UX binaries because I have no access to a HP UX
server.

Stef

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk