Re: [hobbit] Two DNS lookups for a server but one fails

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johan Sjöberg" <johan.sjoberg (at) deltamanagement.se>
To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 9:04 AM
Subject: RE: [hobbit] Two DNS lookups for a server but one fails

This night, after installing the new bbtest-net, we received an alarm on bbtest for the Xymon server, saying " - Program crashed Fatal signal caught!"
From hobbitlaunch.log: "2009-01-08 05:05:07 Task bbnet terminated by signal 6"

/Johan

If the program crash, you should have a coredump. Run gdb on the coredump and post the result here, for Henrik to look at.

--
Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist

"I am not young enough to know everything."
-- Oscar Wilde