Re: [hobbit] RRD log errors

McGraw, Robert P wrote:
Every five minutes and I am getting the following in the rrd-status.log.

2008-06-04 13:20:59 RRD error updating
/local/hobbit420/data/rrd/peano.math.purdue.edu/la.rrd from 128.210.3.244:
illegal attempt to update using time 1212600059 when last update time is
1212600059 (minimum one second step)

I upgraded to xymon 4.2.2 this morning and am seeing similar errors in rrd-data.log for various processes and ports RRD files. The graphs work properly so the data is being stored, and the error persists even if I delete one of the rrd files in question.

I'm using rrdtool 1.2.23.

Anyone figured out how to correct this? I found lots of postings describing this problem, but none that contained a solution.

Tom