Re: [hobbit] I'm back

Welcome back, Henrik. I'm glad that everything was such a great success. Congrats!

Henrik Stoerner wrote:
Hi everyone,

just a note that I am back following the eye surgery I had.
Everything went fine, and I'll end up having just as good
vision as before all of this trouble started.

Thanks for all of the "get well soon" e-mail. One of you
even sent me a postcard - I really appreciate your concern.

In case anyone else ends up in this situation, I'd advise you to make sure you have plenty of stuff to listen to,
and also try to plan ahead for things to do that doesn't
involve using your eyes much. 4 weeks without books and
computers takes a lot of patience.

Now, off to catch up on events since I last had a look at
the mailing list...

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009