Re: [hobbit] Latest stable snapshot?

On SLES 10 I just installed the -devel packages.

Lars Ebeling wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Smrcina" <rsmrcina (at) wi.rr.com>
To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Latest stable snapshot?

Martin,

In /usr/include/zlib.h add the following to the #include's:

#define ZLIB_VER_MAJOR 1
#define ZLIB_VER_MINOR 2

Since I don't have those in my includes I simply removed the test from configure.

I have downloaded the latest source from zlib's homesite (www.zlib.net) and couldn't find them there either.

Is it some special linuxversion? I am running on HP-UX and have downloaded my running zlib from the Porting and archive centre for HP-UX.

Should we really change the includes to suite Hobbit?

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009