Re: [hobbit] BBWIN cpu

The BBWIN cpu component reports cpu usage as load... for example, if cpu0 is 4% and cpu1 is 6% then it reports load=5%, the average of the two.

The thing is, that we've been watching the cpu utilization with the Windows tools and it never shows either cpu hitting 100% (more like maybe 70% max) even though bbwin frequently goes red, hitting 99 and 100%.

Josh Luthman wrote:
I am running a 1982 version of the BB client on one Windows box and it is reporting load to my $newname4hobbit. Are you comparing load to load or CPU% to load?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St