From: Nikesh Maharaj [mailto:NMaharaj (at) tcta.co.za] Sent: 02 September 2008 02:42 PM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: RE: [hobbit] hobbit

Hi,
I tried this and it tells me the requested url /hobbit/ was not found on
this server

I have left everything as default as per the questions in the
installation below

Where to put the Hobbit CGI scripts [/home/hobbit/cgi-bin] ?
(Note: This is the filesystem directory - we will get to the URL
shortly)

What is the URL for the Hobbit CGI directory [/hobbit-cgi] ?
(Note: This is the URL - NOT the filesystem directory)

Where to put the Hobbit Administration CGI scripts
[/home/hobbit/cgi-secure] ?
(Note: This is the filesystem directory - we will get to the URL
shortly)

What is the URL for the Hobbit Administration CGI directory
[/hobbit-seccgi] ?
(Note: This is the URL - NOT the filesystem directory)