RE: [hobbit] Hobbit analysis

I got asked similar question about hobbit client.
Can we come up with a metric tool to measure how costly hb client using resources ?

T.J. Yang

From: "Jones, Jason (Altrincham)" <JasonAS_Jones (at) mentor.com>
To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
Subject: [hobbit] Hobbit analysis
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:30:38 +0100

Hi All,

More of a curiosity than anything else but has anyone come up with any
sort of xxmbps/client for an average amount of network traffic from a
client to server as well as a average for a proxy to another server
(ours uses between 2-10mbps (usually 2) for approx 150 clients).

Reason I'm asking is to show off hobbit to the phbs so just wondering if
there was any "hard numbers"

Thanks,
Jason.

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk