Solaris Hobbit for enterpise

like http and https, ldap and ldaps the secure communication channels are usually requested by big organizaton. I am happy to see hobbit and hobbts ports can be done via stunnel.

SNMP device monitoring cab be done via devmon perl script is also quite exciting to me.

High Availability is the last solution I don't have. Without source code changes in hobbit server side I am thinking of using Sun Cluster 3.2 plus AVS or having hobbit server running as VMware sessions in VMWare with HA support.

I am wondering how other solaris hobbit users tackle this HA requirement ?

T.J. Yang

More photos, more messages, more storage?get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_2G_0507