Re: [hobbit] cgi-bin

martin roby a écrit :
I have worked with apache a lot before. I have also setup hobbit
before, but never got the apache config right. It could be because I
use suse and it has a different default configuration.

one thing that seems to happen is the cgi-bin directory seems to
constantly duplicate  "
http://{server}/hobbit/hp/cgi-bin/cgi-bin/hobbitgraph.sh"; . I have had
it goto 3-4 cgi-bins. It seems the combination of the /hp/ and cgi-bin
confuses something...  I tried using the configuration generated by
the install, also I have fought with it a while, but never got it
working 100%.

so you definitely need to ask apache mailing list for some answers :)
can you post the cgi-bin part of your httpd.conf, or try to include the directives one after each other (you can even copy the whole stuff to another httpd.conf and launch another http daemon that will listen on a specific port for testing purposes.