Re: [hobbit] problems configuring client?

Andreas Kuntzagk wrote:

I'm quite new to Hobbit and to this list. I managed to install hobbit on
a server and also on a few clients. So far, so good. But now I have
problems with just one client: It's data doesn't appear on the webpage.

Only differences in configuration is that the failing client is also
monitored for imaps and some rpc. The status of these is displayed.

Any idea what could cause this problem? Where could I search for more
information?

Is data for that client showing up under the Reports->Ghost Clients menu? That's the first place I'd check since some clients do not use the exact same hostname you chose in bb-hosts for their status messages. If that is the case, you can use the CLIENT: tag in bb-hosts to work around that.
--
Tom Georgoulias
Sr. Systems Engineer