RE: [hobbit] Lost cpu graphs of Hobbit server

Has anything changed on the client machines?  Were they recently rebooted?  Anything in the client side logs?  Are they showing up in the ghost reports now?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Parker [mailto:jwprkr (at) gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 11:56 AM
To: hobbit (at) hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Lost cpu graphs of Hobbit server

Henrik,

Thanks for this great program.  Yes, the CPU seems to be updating just fine.  Sorry I didn't mention that.  That's one of things that makes this so puzzling.  I checked the rrd-status log when this first started happening and just now, and I could find no references to these particular graphs.  I'm stumped.

Jeff

--
Jeff Parker
jwprkr at gmail dot com