PORT checks & color

Hi,

On hosta, I monitor many connections, one of them is to hostb. hostb is currently being moved. I can't disable the port check, since all the other connection will no longer be monitored. Since alerts for hosta are only generated for red and yellow statuses, so I tried to use the following :

PORT LOCAL=hosta.:30805 REMOTE=%hostb.* STATE=ESTABLISHED "TEXT=hostb connection" COLOR=purple

This would keep monitoring all connections, without generating pages about hostb. Unfortunately, the color never goes to purple. I also tried using quotes, but eventually I commented out that line in hobbit-alerts.cfg.

Is the color purple not a valid color for the PORT check ? is there a smarter way to do what I'm trying to do ?

Thanks

-Dan