Re: [hobbit] bbproxy and "hobbitdboard"

I have a setup like yours. When you specify your server for the bb command,
specify the port as well, like this:

$BBHOME/bin/bb hobbit_server:1985 "hobbitdboard ..."

Thanks,
Larry Barber

On 6/13/07, Frédéric Mangeant <frederic.mangeant (at) steria.com> wrote:

Hi Henrik

on one of my servers, I'm running Hobbit 4.1.2p1 configured like this :
bbproxy listens on TCP 1984 and forwards to hobbitd, which listens on
TCP 1985 on the same server.
I'm doing this because without the bbproxy running, I got from times to
times "purple" statuses telling me "CAN'T CONNECT TO bbd SERVER @
xx.xx.xx.xx".

Everything works fine but the "hobbitdboad" command, which does not
reply anything.

Is it possible to use this command through a bbproxy, or has it been
corrected in Hobbit 4.2.0 ?

Many thanks in advance for your answer.

--

Frédéric Mangeant