Re: [hobbit] Monitoring Process on FreeBSD

Hi,
your configuration seems right
i have added sample configuration once again here it is:
hobbit-clients.cfg
HOST=your.hostname.com
       PROC java 2 5 yellow TRACK
also add in your hobbitclient.cfg
BBDISP="ip_of_your_hobbit_server"

hope this will works
Regards
Robin Tiwari

On 6/11/07, Stéphane ANGOT <sa (at) hydre.org> wrote:

Hi,

I've been using Hobbit 4.2 on my FreeBSD box for a week now and It works
just fine :)

Now, I'm wondering to monitor processes on my boxe. For that
achievement, I just add those lines to the ~/client/etc/hobbitclient.cfg :

HOST=xx.yy.zz
        PROC    server_linux

I restarted hobbit server and all clients, but hobbit does not take this
parameter... It says me that I have "no process checks defined"...

Is my configuration false?

Thanks.

PS : I also tried to add theses lines to the
~/client/etc/localclient.cfg without success...

hobbit-unsubscribe (at) hswn.dk