	From: Manocchia, Robert [mailto:Robert-Manocchia (at) IDEXX.com]
	Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 10:03 AM
	To: 'hobbit (at) hswn.dk'
	Subject: [hobbit] Expected strings (Capacity and Mounted) not
found in df output

	I am getting the following alert from hobbit 4.2.0:

	yellow Fri Jun  8 10:53:36 EDT 2007 - Filesystems NOT ok

	&red Expected strings (Capacity and Mounted) not found in df
output

	When I look at the output from the client the df output is
missing. This is happening sporadically. Other times it reports the df
output fine.

	Any ideas.

	Robert Manocchia

	UNIX System Administrator