Ability to follow 302 redirects

I'm trying to do a content check of a URL that 302's (because an auth token is being passed in the URL). The problem I am having is Hobbit reports "No output received from server".

I searched the archives and noted that Hobbit does not (yet?) support following 302 redirects, but shouldn't it get "something" back from the server? If anything I could check the 302 code to verify that it is redirecting to the authenticated URL instead of the error one.

-Charles