Re: [hobbit] Stop ack'd alerts propagating

Charles Jones wrote:
Ironically I have the opposite problem. When I ack an alert on a sub page, the ack does not propogate up to the status on the main page(s). I sent a message about this a week or so ago, and someone else indicated they had the same problem, but thats all that came of it.

-Charles

Larry Barber wrote:
Did you try the NOPROPACK tag in bb-hosts?

Thanks,
Larry Barber