Re: [hobbit] Feature request : Go back link... Or history links... and hobbitgraph list of available graphs...

1)The first one was about navigation in hobbit Page/subpages/tests... At
least at my site we have a good amount of page with subpages and moving
with the "back" or returning to the first page is not always a really
nice things because you've to navigate another time to the page when you
was. It could be nice to have a series of link at the top header showing
the entire path to the page with link to move directly to that page For
example if I'm in the page Unix, subpage Database, subpage Oracle,
subpage Production, into the info column of host called prod1 it could
be nice if hobbit can display something like this at the top (or bottom)
of the page:

Main > Unix > Database > Oracle > Production > prod1:info

With Main (the hobbit main page), Unix, Database, Oracle, Production as
link to the respective pages and prod1:info just showing as text to see
on what page the user is. It will simplify the navigation a lot.

I posted same request like yours a few weeks back. I think this is really ncessary for a big hobbit site.
Thanks for bring this up again.

tj