Re: [hobbit] clientlaunch.cfg INTERVALs

Francesco Duranti wrote:
I need to ext script to run every hour, exactly on the hour. Am I correct in assuming that if I use "INTERVAL 60m", that this simply launches that script every hour from when the hobbit client was started?

Yes, it will launch the script one time when hobbitlaunch is started and each interval after that.
That's what I figured, and is no good for this particular ext script that needs to run at the top of every hour. I suppose I could run it from cron instead.