Re: [hobbit] windows client

On 9/19/06, Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell (at) gmail.com> wrote:

It's here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/bbwin

I haven't tried it as I'm not allowed to use Hobbit to monitor
systems.  I'm just barely allowed to use it for URL: monitoring.
Office politics... :)

Works like a charm and certainly fuller featured than te BB client (and a better fit with Hobbit).

--
                Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor