To: <hobbit (at) hswn.dk>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 10:53 PM
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Problem with ncv

On Thu, Sep 14, 2006 at 06:10:50PM +0200, Francesco Duranti wrote:
I've a problem with data reporting in
rrd files via ncv, I've one script that report data in this way

MySQL Connection statistics

Threads = 7
Questions = 153015
Slow queries = 0</PRE>
<DIV align=left><PRE>Opens = 0
Flush tables = 1
Open tables = 32
Queries per second avg = 0.135

The rrd will get MySQLConnectionstat as the name of the first data to save in
the rrd instead of getting Threads.

This patch should fix it.

Regards, Henrik