mail alert problem.

Hi all

I'm using hobbit and I got some problem with mail notification of alerts.

here hare my configuration off hobbit-alert.cfg

HOST=*
        MAIL dest (at) domain.tld REPEAT 1
        SCRIPT /tmp/p test REPEAT 1

My system is Mandriva 2006

The problem is that hobbit doesn't send emails. (I checked the logs of mailserver) and in page.log I find this:

"temporary mail file: Permission denied"

I tried to use the mail command as hobbit user and it works and the mail arrives ("echo test | mail -s test dest (at) domain.tld). I'm sure that hobbit is trying to send mails because in notification.log I see correct activities of notification and my test scritp /tmp/p is being executed, but mail it doesn't being sent.

Where hobbit tries to store tmp file for mailing?

Can someone give me some hint?

thanks